Category:Wikipedia Science Conference accepted sessions
Pages in category "Wikipedia Science Conference accepted sessions"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Wikipedia Science Conference/Submissions/10 hours watching people read Wikipedia
- Wikipedia Science Conference/Submissions/Changing the Way the Stories are Told
- Wikipedia Science Conference/Submissions/Developing an Ethical Approach to Using Wikipedia as the Front Matter to all Research
- Wikipedia Science Conference/Submissions/From Wiki Society to Royal Society: experience with biographies of living scientists
- Wikipedia Science Conference/Submissions/Hackathon
- Wikipedia Science Conference/Submissions/How do editors interact on article level and do they behave territorial
- Wikipedia Science Conference/Submissions/Open Access Reader: A project to cite 'all' OA papers in Wikipedia
- Wikipedia Science Conference/Submissions/Usage of Digital Object Identifiers across Wikimedia projects
- Wikipedia Science Conference/Submissions/Using Wikipedia to annotate Scientific Databases
- Wikipedia Science Conference/Submissions/Wikidata for research
- Wikipedia Science Conference/Submissions/Wikimedia versus academia: a clash of cultures