|Join Wikimedia UK|
|Organisational Membership — Online application form — Get involved — Application process — Membership Rules — Newsletter — Help|
Our members are fundamental to our activities and we welcome everyone who supports our aims to join us.
- The right to put the Wikimedia UK Organisational Member logo on your website and printed materials, as a visible way of demonstrating support for Wikimedia UK and open knowledge
- Full voting rights at Wikimedia UK’s AGM
- Access to free Wikimedia merchandise for staff and/or for distribution at public events
- Access to high quality print and electronic materials
- Invitations to events and other training opportunities for your staff to develop their skills and networks
- Information about opportunities to collaborate with Wikimedia UK
- Your organisation will be listed on Wikimedia UK's website as an institutional member
Please note that becoming an Organisational Member doesn't confer on Wikimedia UK any rights to make representation on a member's behalf (or vice versa).
The current organisational membership fee is £100 per year, however we however we suggest a contribution of £250 for organisations with a turnover of £1 million or more, and £500 for larger organisations with a turnover of over £5 million. Additional contributions can be added by completing the 'additional donation' section of the online membership application form.
You may find it useful to look at the information on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Our preferred way for you to join and donate is online. The link also gives details of membership handling, and corporate membership.
To pay offline
Cheques can be made out to 'Wikimedia UK'. Please write your email address as a reference on the back of the cheque.
Send the cheque in an envelope marked FREEPOST WIKIPEDIA (No stamp is required but using one will help us keep down cost).
Bank transfers should use your also use your email contact as reference, and are payable to:
- Wikimedia UK
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you have made the transfer to ensure your renewal is managed promptly, or if you have any additional queries.