Govcom Agenda 30Apr13
(Redirected from Agenda 30Apr13)
The inaugurual telephone meeting of the Governance Committee will be held by telephone on Tuesday 30 April 2013 from 7.30pm.
- Chris Keating
- Greyham Dawes
- Mike Peel
- Logistics (minute-taking)
- Tracking implementation of governance review recommendations
Governance review. Oct-Dec 2013 April-June 2014
- Outstanding items - not necessarily all to be concluded now, but we need to work out at least the direction of travel with all of them.
- 3-term limits for trustees (needs AGM motion)
- Definition of roles of Chair, Treasurer and Secretary
- Skills grid for future Board members - see draft at Board/Characteristics; and how do we incorporate this in the election process?
- Governance handbook & Trustee induction
- Governance audits
- Future Board self-assessments
- Executive Working Group
- 2013 AGM Calling Notice (see Annual Conference 2012/AGM Notice and EGM 2013/Notice)
- Future meetings & ways of working