Govcom Agenda 30Apr13
(Redirected from Agenda 30Apr13)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The inaugurual telephone meeting of the Governance Committee will be held by telephone on Tuesday 30 April 2013 from 7.30pm.
- Chris Keating
- Greyham Dawes
- Mike Peel
- Logistics (minute-taking)
- Tracking implementation of governance review recommendations
Governance review. Oct-Dec 2013 April-June 2014
- Outstanding items - not necessarily all to be concluded now, but we need to work out at least the direction of travel with all of them.
- 3-term limits for trustees (needs AGM motion)
- Definition of roles of Chair, Treasurer and Secretary
- Skills grid for future Board members - see draft at Board/Characteristics; and how do we incorporate this in the election process?
- Governance handbook & Trustee induction
- Governance audits
- Future Board self-assessments
- Executive Working Group
- 2013 AGM Calling Notice (see Annual Conference 2012/AGM Notice and EGM 2013/Notice)
- Future meetings & ways of working