Agenda 7Dec10/Seddon's Report
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Activities to report[edit | edit source]
- JS to visit Wikimedia Foundation in San Fransisco, California.
Outstanding actions[edit | edit source]
- JS to organise an in-person meeting with OKF to talk about OKCon funding + other ways that we could work together. JS and AT to attend, SV as backup. Doing...
- JS to send around a copy of the Bundesarchiv agreement (in german) to the board. Carried forward
- JS to contact WMF regarding sponsorship of GLAM-WIKI. - No longer necessary
- JS to contact featured article authors regarding microgrants/online journal access via subscription Carried forward
- Organise meeting with V&A to discuss future partnerships. Carried forward
Complete[edit | edit source]
- Organised UK community IRC meeting Done
- Wikimedia UK message delivery bot approved on English Wikipedia Done