IT Development/Progress meetings/Agenda 22 October 2013
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Technology Committee[edit | edit source]
This will be a Mumble call, 19:30 on Tuesday 22nd October 2013.
Where the item is being introduced or led by a particular person this is indicated in brackets
- Apologies and Introductions
- Update on Actions from previous meeting not otherwise on agenda
- Other (System, Wordpress, ...)
- Service requests (EE)
- How to track them?
- QRpedia (KB/RB)
- DNS migration
- Twitter migration
- Blog (http://qrpedia.org/blog/)
- Meta tools (bugtracker/code repository/meta page) @WMF
- CiviCRM (EE/KB)
- American cloud usage (#PRISM) (EE)
- Action plan proposal
- WMUK migration (EE/TM)
- Location of the wiki (MP)
- http as opposed to https access (MP)
- Increase of community memory during migration
- Future work
- OTRS (EE)
- Voluntary agents
- Virtual Learning Environment (TM)
- Hosting Hackathon (KB)
- Virtual presence - (KB)
- Europeana (KB)
- Email use policy (KB)
- Date of next meeting.
- In person?