The GLAM-Wiki Revolution
The GLAM-Wiki Revolution is a film project to document the state of GLAM in the United Kingdom. The primary outcome of the project, a 20 minute short documentary, was premiered at Wikimania 2014 before being released online.
- "The institutions that are loved survive": Pat Hadley and the York Museums Trust (25 August 2014)
- "A significant step towards a sustainable partnership": Ally Crockford and the National Library of Scotland (9 September 2014)
- "We're in the same business": Andrew Gray and the British Library (24 September 2014)
- "There's a lot of benefit both ways": John Byrne and the Royal Society (8 October 2014)
- "It's a great way to engage a wider audience": John Cummings and the Natural History Museum and Science Museum (31 October 2014)