2012 Activity Plan/GLAM Scotland
We will fund a position to work with the Scottish Museums to work with them to develop links with the Wikipedian community and its projects
- Budget responsibility
- Timetable for activities
There is a possibility that one of the GLAM organisations in Scotland will apply for a WIR, in which case a small proportion from the budget will be spent this year.
- Success Criteria
- WiR appointed and active with a Scottish host.
- That a clear programme of activities is established and delivered in consultation with their hosts.
- That they report regularly about their activities.
- That they are unable to bridge their host community, the Wikimedia UK community and the general population.
- That delays continue and post is not created.