2014 Annual General Meeting
Wikimedia UK will be holding its 2014 Annual General Meeting on Saturday 9 August between 4pm and 5:30pm. The AGM will take place at the Barbican Centre in London, during Wikimania 2014. Members of the charity who wish to attend the AGM will be able to do so even if they do not have a ticket for Wikimania.
If you would like to be able to vote or speak at this year's AGM, you will need to apply to be a member by midnight on 22 July 2014. If you apply after this date, you will not have voting rights in time for this year's AGM.
2014 Annual General Meeting of Wikimedia UK, to be held in Frobisher Rooms 123 on the 4th floor of The Barbican Centre, London, on Saturday 9 August at 4pm.
1. Welcome, and introduction to the AGM (Chair)
2. Approval of 2013 AGM minutes (Secretary)
3. Board report (Chair)
4. Finance report (Treasurer)
5. Discussion of reports and the work of the charity (Chair)
6. Resolutions (Chair)
7. Explanation of election procedure (Tellers)
8. Election hustings & questions (Tellers)
9. Voting (Tellers)
10. Plans for the next 12 months (Chief Executive)
11. Announcement of election result (Tellers)
12. Closure of formal business
Members attending the AGM will be provided with copies of:
- 2013 AGM minutes
- 2012-13 and 2013-14 audited accounts
- 2013-14 annual report
- Election candidate statements
- Proposed resolutions