Agenda 10Aug10/Chair's Report
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Activities to report[edit | edit source]
- returned signed Letter of Engagement with proof of IDs/addresses (thanks SV & MP!)
- unfortunately this was too late to meet the Companies House deadline, meaning we will incur a fine of at least £100 when they're submitted
- arranging meeting for early September to go through accounting records
- Chased Diana on both the charity commission response and the 2009 Fundraising Agreement
- She had a case conference with the partner on Tuesday - expecting to hear from her imminently
- I have asked for a quote for the 2010 Fundraising Agreement
- Went into Northampton branch and discussed change of signatories form. As advised, printed off the AGM minutes and the Companies House form for TH's retirement and posted. Awaiting response.
- Toolserver Working Group
- This has now started work. Our public wiki is at https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/Toolserver_Working_Group - please contribute!
- We have been billed for €625 being our share of costs for the TSWG
- Business cards
- Thinking we were going to meet in person, I ordered ones for SV, MP and TD to come to my home so I could bring them along, as this was cheaper. They've now arrived and I've forwarded them onto each individual.
Outstanding[edit | edit source]
- AT and TD to revisit the annual report, updating actions and setting things going to produce this. Carried forward
- AT and TD prepare a report for the WMF chapters grant, for email approval, and to approach the Foundation to extend the grant Carried forward
- chased Guillaume re the usability project (see 2010 Budget) Carried forward
- AT to judge WLA prizes Carried forward
- AT to respond to ORG re their grant application Carried forward
- Andrew to see if there is interest in Wiki Takes Liverpool amongst local Wikimedians Carried forward
- Budget & Blog Post for staff advertisement Carried forward