CE Board report, May 2013
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a open text conversion of the locked file File:CE Board report, May 2013.pdf and has been created for ease of access, readability and to make it easier for members to comment on this report. --Fæ (talk) 08:50, 7 May 2013 (UTC)
- Report title
- CE report
- Jon Davies
- 11th May
- For information
- Report description
- Current issues and next three months.
- MOU for Monmouth – recommend dropping this after discussions with Monmouth CC. No longer relevant. But for future similar collaborations essential
- Monmouhpedia.org. Working with Doug and Mike and John Cummings to try and resolve any possible issues regarding these email addresses.
- Wikimania Hong Kong – verbal report on arrangements to date.
- Chapter's Conference – attended and made good contacts with other chapters and attended useful sessions. Presented review of year and supported Chris in popular (40+) session on our governance review. Fae led some useful sessions.
- Daria – revised JD distributed.
- Annual Conference – Katie working with conference committee. Annual Awards being organised.
- Volunteer policy coordination – Katie has written report on this for this meeting. Treating as an urgent matter.
- Insurances and data protection – have referred to A and R committee.
Projects from the last three months
- Creating framework for FDC reporting and submitting first quarter report.
- Recruiting, inducting and supporting new staff.
- Reforming financial reporting systems.
- Organising five year planning programme including 23rd March event.
- Commissioning situational review.
- Monitoring risk register.
- Working on revised delegation scheme.
- Attending Chapter's Conference, presenting WMUK review and supporting Chris's workshop.
Projects in the next three months
- Modelling budget options for 2014-15.
- Developing five year plan with community.
- Dealing with results of Wikimania bid.
- Refining monitoring processes and targets.
- Supporting process for electing new trustees.
- Planning review of Train the Trainers programme.
- Preparing for Annual Conference.
- Preparing for Wikimania Hong Kong.