This tool gives succinct advice and pointers on how education and research projects can work with Wikimedia.
What has your project produced?
- Digital media such as photographs, diagrams, maps, video or audio clips?
- Scans of textual documents such as books, papers or notable correspondence?
- Facts, figures, or other data about noteworthy things or people?
- Original, peer-reviewed research or summaries of published research
- Research-support materials such as databases or reference material
- A search tool?
- Implicit expertise developed in people but not necessarily written down?
- Research related to Wikipedia or other open-content, peer-production communities?
Have you already contributed?