Jump to navigation Jump to search
Question on Resolution 3 from me;
- "MP explained that the election rules are currently entrenched, so that they could not be changed by the membership, and that this would continue with the new election rules."
- Good point, 'except' was missing here. Thanks for catching that! Mike Peel (talk) 21:31, 14 May 2013 (UTC)
- Almost certain it was John Cummings. Have added that in - thanks for spotting it! Richard Symonds (WMUK) (talk) 10:52, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
Happy with these, including my comments recorded. But the notation of the votes reads oddly. Wouldn't:
- For: 17 (in the room), 53 in favour (in total including proxy votes).
- Against: 5 (in the room), 9 against (in total including proxy votes).
- read better as:
- For: 53 in total including proxy votes (17 in the room)
- Against: 9 in total including proxy votes (5 in the room)