Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stories that c/should be covered:
- Business cards now available for members who work on behalf of the chapter - contact email@example.com to place an order or to get more information
- Our Secretary, Andrew Turvey, will soon feature in a course aimed at university lecturers on the use of technology in education. The course is expected to be used by over 1,000 lecturers in 100 universities around the world and covers the use of Wikipedia as a source, active learning through Wikipedia article creation and re-using Wikipedia content.
- We are tentatively discussing putting in a bid for Wikimania 2013 in Manchester.
- We have participated in the seletion of Michael Snow and Arne for the Wikimedia Foundation board chapter-selected seats
AndrewRT 14:10, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
- Phorm opt-out
- WMF grant + appeal for involvement in funded initiatives
Mike Peel 17:13, 7 July 2009 (UTC)