Education Committee/Board template
Executive summary[edit | edit source]
Brief overview of activities this quarter, and health of the committee (and activities) moving forwards.
Report items[edit | edit source]
Please place report items and rolling updates here. There are some examples below (which are likely to be rolling, but may change over time).
- EduWiki report - brief summary of current state from committee's perspective, link to on-wiki report
- VLE report - brief summary of current state from committee's perspective, link to on-wiki report
- Update on international movement
- Brief summary of other events we have been involved in, and their impact
- Strategy items - how is the education programme supporting our Strategic goals
- What projects/events are we currently (or have we recently been) involved in
- Evaluation of overview above
- Summary of forward planning
- (please add other items here))
Committee-community health[edit | edit source]
The board would appreciate any comments the committee has regarding the health of the committee, and its interaction with the community. For example, if committee burn-out, lack of response from relevant community, excellent recruitment of new volunteers through a programme, etc. are relevant to this period then this would be the place to note it.
Actions for the board[edit | edit source]
Please copy actions for the board here. For example: if the committee would like some funds, or staff time for a particular project; if the committee would like approval (and funds) to run an internal workshop for planning purposes; if the committee would like the board to consider new processes/structures, etc.
For each item, use the structure below:
Item 1, brief description[edit | edit source]
Item 1, Explanation[edit | edit source]
Why is this being requested and why does it require board decision
Item 1, Action required[edit | edit source]
What actions do the Board need to take here (other than approval / rejection)?
Item 1, Risk[edit | edit source]
Are there any risks involved? Are they likely and what would be their impact?