Jump to navigation Jump to search
- AT to ask about Ian Hawkins filming the AGM on the email list and with OKFN and to ask Ian Hawkins if we could have a copyright-free copy of his filming.
- AT agreed to write up a proposed Initiative to support the Celtic League project and to update the Celtic League.
- AT will develop a proposal for a projector
- Minutes of meetings on 30 October and 3 November are still outstanding
- AT will respond to the two Wikipedia complaints received
- AT will forward the four cheques he has received in the post to TH
- AT to obtain quotes for Trustee Indemnity and Public Liability insurance
- Andrew to be WMUK representative on jury for Britain Loves Wikipedia
- AT agreed to start a wiki page for a response to the Ordinance Survey consultation on releasing data.
- AT agreed to email round a summary of the changes to the Child Protection Policy for an email decision.
- AT agreed to do a timeline for the election.
- AT agreed to email the mailing list encouraging people to submit motions for the AGM.
- AT, TD, SV agreed to compile content for the report by the end of February at Meetings/2010 AGM/Board's Report. TD and SV agreed to assist.