Wikipedia Takes Coventry/Rules
|Departure and arrival|
|When||Sat. 1 September 2012|
|Where||Herbert Art Gallery and Museum, Coventry|
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Anyone can participate!
- Participants may photograph alone or in teams.
- If you participate as a team, you must go around together (it would be too easy if you all split up!) and use one camera between you. You are welcome to go around in a group, but enter your photos as individuals.
- Before taking pictures of a target, a reference picture must be taken (photo of the item with the name/code of the target included) in addition to a proper photo of the target. This means we will be able to identify them when they are uploaded.
- Photos with a timestamp on the image itself will be rejected. A timestamp in the hidden metadata in the properties of the photo is allowed.
- Photos must be taken within the alloted time. Any not taken within this time will not be calculated in the final score.
- Do not take pictures where it is prohibited. Do not take pictures of people without their consent.
- All participants must be back at the Herbert by 15:00.
- After the hunt, participants must upload their photos. The organisers will be on-hand to help you do so. A small number of spare laptops should be available.
- You are liable for your actions. By taking part in the event you agree to take responsibility for any damage inflicted to you, your property or anything and anybody else.