Talk:European young researchers network Wikipedia workshop
If you'd like to help, please add your name below:
- Toni Sant
- Andy Mabbett
- Richard Nevell
- Oxford's easy for me, so I'm happy to come and help if I'd be useful. Harry Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 16:25, 2 July 2013 (UTC)
- Brian Kelly (tbc)
- The trainers for this event have now been allocated. Thanks to all who offered support for this workshop. --Toni Sant (WMUK) (talk) 15:32, 5 July 2013 (UTC)
- Audience - PhD students, postdoc and professors, 15-20 people
- Wi-Fi Internet access, a projector will be provided in the room
- Refreshments will be provided (but not lunch)
- Travel costs reimbursed by Sphingonet. Please remember to keep your travel receipts and pass them onto Luc!
- Splendid! :-) Thank you, Richard. --Toni Sant (WMUK) (talk) 15:12, 17 July 2013 (UTC)
- I'm glad you like the format. Deciding on a way to present the results of question 3 was tricky. The intention is to have a similar summary of the feedback for each of the events WMUK is involved in. And if there's sufficient staff time, a report showing how many people are still editing say 3 months on and how many articles were edited or created.
- In terms of providing a few key figures on the event page itself rather than the talk page, I would go for the mean ratings in questions 1 and 2, and leave the wordier parts in the PDF. How does that sound? Richard Nevell (WMUK) (talk) 13:25, 18 July 2013 (UTC)
Also on Wikimedia UK Members newsletter: Membership/Newsletter/2013/July#Review:_Sphingonet_Wikipedia_workshop