Reports placed on this page will be provided to the WMUK trustees in advance of the meeting both digitally (via links to this page) and also in hard copy (if posted here at least 10 days before the meeting). Nothing should be posted here that is not covered by an agenda item for the meeting.
Please do not alter the 'outstanding actions' section except to update the current status of those. If you add or record any actions upon yourself that have not been raised in past meetings, then please add them under 'other actions'.
Please ask questions on the talk page.
Reports[edit | edit source]
All reports are public other than those relating to confidential or sensitive matters. Such reports are held on the confidential Office Wiki.
Board Committee reports[edit | edit source]
Governance Committee[edit | edit source]
Audit and Risk Committee[edit | edit source]
- Risk register (confidential)
Chief Executive reports[edit | edit source]
- Confidential report (confidential)
- Traffic light summary (confidential)
Other reports[edit | edit source]
Fundraising[edit | edit source]
Technology Committee[edit | edit source]
- Tech Com report
- Rock drum has redesigned the Main page
- The old wiki now redirects to the current one.
- Technical Programme Manager has been advertised (deadline is the 7th March 2014)
Education Committee[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Strategic and operational models
- Vision, values and mission
- Strategic goals
- WMUK activities and volunteers
- Measures and targets
- 2014 Activity Plan
Trustee reports[edit | edit source]
Other[edit | edit source]
- Welsh steering group report
- I am still working on the report from this meeting, which I hope to post in full over the weekend. Apologies for the delay here. The main things that the board needs to be aware of (and react to) from the meeting are as follows:
- The planned loan (as discussed at the Edinburgh meeting) has not yet taken place as it has not yet been needed, but will be needed soon.
- Wici Cymru's application to become a charity has been rejected; a different setup needs to be considered for their future activities (particularly as they have plans to apply for significant-value grants in the very near future). I will be recommending that they liaise with GovCom to figure out a solution here.
- The funding for this work beyond July 2014 is very unclear. It urgently needs to be clarified whether any funding for this work is included in WMUK's 2014 budget, both for Robin's salary and for project expenses.