|Join Wikimedia UK|
|Organisational Membership — Online application form — Get involved — Application process — Membership Rules — Newsletter — Help|
Prior to the appointment of Fundraising Manager in July 2012 no public report of membership numbers was made on a monthly basis. This was changed from August 2012 and had been included in Wikimedia UK's monthly movement reports. No formal reporting template was requested, and so the numbers presented have altered over time.
Definition of terms
- Members eligible to vote: On the last day of the month, the number of members who would be eligible to vote on that date
- Members in Grace: On the last day of the month, the number of members eligible to vote but whose 12 month membership term has ended and are in the 6 month grace period prior to expiry
- New sign-ups in month: Between first and last day of month, number of membership created
- Memberships expiring in-month : Between first and last day of month, number of membership that finally expired 18 months after membership was created
We are currently in the process of migrating our membership data, and are also reviewing our membership renewals procedures. From 1st November 2018 we shall be publishing the current numbers on a quarterly basis.
|Month||Members eligible to vote or pending approval||New sign-ups in quarter|
|1st February 2019||515||17|
|1st November 2018||512||19|
|Month||Members eligible to vote or pending approval||Members in Grace||New sign-ups in month||Memberships expiring in month||Report|
|February 2012||330||-||-||-||2012 Annual Report|
|November 2011||242||-||-||-||Old register of members|
|February 2011||165||-||-||-||2011 Annual Report|
|February 2010||56||-||-||-||2011 Annual Report|
- Eighteen months since last major fundraiser. Those who signed up during it and do not wish to renew are now expiring.
- Page no longer exists on office wiki due to DPA requirements.
- Last major fundraiser started here - lots of new signups driven by fundraising banner.